12th August 2017, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get education loan against property mortgaged from HDFC Bank to study in Russia? Can education loan sanction before admission?

Hello sir, I want to study MBBS course from Russia. Please tell me can I get education loan against property mortgaged from HDFC Bank? Can education loan sanction before admission?

18th August 2017, 07:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get education loan against property mortgaged from HDFC Bank to study in Russia? Can education loan sanction before admission?

Yes, you can get an education loan against property mortgaged from HDFC Bank. But, you cannot get an education loan without having admission. To be eligible to apply for an education loan, you should have secured admission in any course in a recognised college/ university. So, first you need to apply for an admission to be eligible to apply for an education loan.
18th August 2017, 09:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get education loan against property mortgaged from HDFC Bank to study in Russia? Can education loan sanction before admission?

It depends on the bank to consider the collateral security for education loan. If it does have value equal to the MBBS fee, then surely they will consider it.

Just make sure you don't have any other outstanding loan against your name or family. Only after confirmation of admission, you can apply for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?