27th June 2018, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs in HDFC Bank?

I want to get an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for my MBA programme. I am interested to apply an education loan from HDFC Bank. Can I know that what interest rates they charge for this loan amount?

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs in Axis Bank?
  2. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  3. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  4. Interest rates calculation of Education Loan in HDFC Bank? -- [New]
  5. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs in Punjab National Bank?
  6. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs in UCO Bank?
  7. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs from Punjab & Sind Bank?
  8. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 1.8 Lacs in Bank of Baroda?
  9. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs in Central Bank of India?
  10. How the interest rates could be changed against Bank Education Loan of BOI?
  11. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  12. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  13. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  14. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank?
  15. Interest rates charged against Rs. 8.75 Lacs under Axis Bank Education Loan scheme?
  16. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of upto Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study MBA through CMAT?
  17. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Banks which sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with minimum interest rates to study in Abroad?
5th July 2018, 04:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs in HDFC Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for my MBA programme. I am interested to apply an education loan from HDFC Bank. Can I know that what interest rates they charge for this loan amount?

Interest rates against an education loan of Rs 10 Lakhs in HDFC Bank are given below:

Rates offered during the period of Jan 2018 to March 2018:
Minimum IRR – 9.00%
Maximum IRR – 13.83%
Average IRR – 12.09%

Annual Percentage Rate offered to customer during the period of Jan 2018 to Mar 2018:
Minimum APR – 9.00%
Maximum APR – 16.88%
Average APR – 12.12%

Students have to contact the HDFC Bank branch for more exact details about the interest rates. HDFC Bank website link is given Click Here
6th July 2018, 09:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs in HDFC Bank?

The interest rate for HDFC education loan varies according to the RBI base lending rate, which is normally in the range of 12% to 16%.

Hence, you need to pay interest rate of above 12% minimum on your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?