10th July 2019, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Which South Indian Bank offers Education Loan to study MPharm course?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for MPharm program. I want to register myself in this program. So, my question is that, for this course, South Indian Bank provide me education loan. I want to know this immediately because I have to pay the admission fee.

14th July 2019, 12:35 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which South Indian Bank offers Education Loan to study MPharm course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for MPharm program. I want to register myself in this program. So, my question is that, for this course, South Indian Bank provide me education loan. I want to know this immediately because I have to pay the admission fee.

The aspirant has to contact any South Indian Bank branch near his/her residence for getting an education loan to study Master of Pharmacy course. The aspirant should have secured admission through merit route to the MPharm course and should have scored at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination for availing an education loan in South Indian Bank. The aspirant can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs as an education loan under South Indian Bank for studying the MPharm course.
15th July 2019, 09:42 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which South Indian Bank offers Education Loan to study MPharm course?

The aspirant should have secured admission through merit route to the M.Pharm course and should have scored at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination for availing an education loan in South Indian Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?