3rd June 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates of South Indian Bank Education Loan to study in AIIMS?

Hello, I am preparing for NEET and other Medical entrance exams. My first preference is to get admission in AIIMS. For this, I have to take an education loan. So, I would like to know about the interest rates of South Indian Bank for applying an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  2. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy?
  3. Should I apply for an Education Loan in Indian Overseas Bank to study in B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  4. Interest rates charged by banks against Education Loan to study MBBS in AIIMS?
  5. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  6. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  7. Interest rates in Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for BTech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank?
  9. List of Banks along with the with Interest rates offering Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  10. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  11. How the interest rates calculated under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India?
  12. Interest rates charged against Education Loan to study MS in Meteorology in Abroad?
  13. Interest rates in SBI Education Loan scheme for MCA course?
  14. Interest rates in OBC Education Loan scheme for BTech course? -- [New]
  15. What amount I will get in IDBI Education Loan to study PhD in Abroad? Interest rates schemes of IDBI Education Loan?
  16. Why the interest rates are fluctuating higher when I had applied for an Education Loan on Fixed Rates?
  17. Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?
  18. Interest rates calculation of Education Loan of UCO Bank?
18th December 2020, 10:56 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: Interest rates of South Indian Bank Education Loan to study in AIIMS?

Interest rates of South Indian bank educational loan-
* For amount upto Rs. 4 lakh: base rate + 5.80%
* For amount more than 4 lakhs: base rate + 6.3%
* Vidyanidhi loan scheme: base rate + 5.2%
* SIB excellence upto 10 lakhs: base rate + 1.10%
* SIB excellence above 10 lakhs: base rate + 2.10%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?