9th November 2018, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to apply for a Bank Education Loan for the third time?

Sir, I am trying to get an education loan from Bank from the last 2 years. But every time my loan application is getting rejected. I don't know why and I am not getting the information from Bank. I just want to know about the terms and conditions for applying an education loan from Bank.

14th November 2018, 07:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for a Bank Education Loan for the third time?

If your application is getting rejected for education loan, then there must be many reasons for it. It is not easy to find out the reason by any other person. But still it can due to your choice of course or institute or even your documents.

You must get admission at a reputed college in a job oriented course and should have genuine documents. There are even rejections due to no guarantor or coapplicant. Hence, make sure you have a guarantor for your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?