8th October 2017, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Can South Indian Bank grant an education loan at a time for two child? Terms and conditions for it?

I am working as a government servant but salary is not enough for my son and daughter studies. So, I decided to get education loan from South Indian Bank at a time for both child. Is it possible? Terms and conditions for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get education loan for the preparation of NEET? Which bank will grant for it? Terms and conditions for it?
  2. Which bank can grant education loan of 13.5 lakh rupees per year? What are the terms and conditions for it?
  3. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  4. Terms and Conditions of Bank of India Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  5. Terms and Conditions of Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Terms & Conditions to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to get educational for doing UG course in Delhi University?
  9. Terms & Conditions under Dena Bank Education Loan scheme?
  10. Terms & Conditions under Corporation Bank Education Loan scheme?
  11. Terms and Conditions to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA?
  12. Can I get an education loan for doing BE in Marine engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Chances to get an education loan of 1.5 lakh from government bank? Terms and conditions for it?
  14. Education loan for BAMS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharma? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  17. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family? -- [Most Discussed]
15th October 2017, 06:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can South Indian Bank grant an education loan at a time for two child? Terms and conditions for it?

It will depend on the amount of education loan, you want for your daughter and son. Normally, a guarantor should have a good enough income to support education loan for two child at the same time.

If your income is good enough, then surely they will grant loan. Otherwise, they will ask for any collateral security to support the education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?