3rd July 2019, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan of Rs. 5 Lacs to study BSc(Hotel Management) course?

Hello friends, I am interested to take loan for my education of BSc(Hotel Management). I want to know about the rules of taking loan for studying in BSc(Hotel Management). The total cost of my this course is Rs. 5 Lacs. I haven’t take admission yet. So, I want to apply for loan of this sum of rupees. Kindly tell me the terms and conditions for this?

5th July 2019, 04:30 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan of Rs. 5 Lacs to study BSc(Hotel Management) course?

Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan of Rs. 5 Lacs to study BSc(Hotel Management) course:

Fees payable to college/school/hostel.

Examination/Library/Laboratory fees.

Purchase of Books/Equipment/Instruments/Uniforms.

Caution Deposit/Building Fund/Refundable Deposit (maximum 10% tuition fees for the entire course).

Travel Expenses/Passage money for studies abroad.

Purchase of computers considered necessary for completion of course.

Cost of a Two-wheeler upto Rs. 50,000/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?