18th August 2017, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Does Federal Bank of India give education loan to study Hotel Management course? Terms and conditions for it?

I want to do BBA Hotel Management course from UEI Global College, Pune. Can I get education loan from Federal Bank of India to study from here? Terms and conditions for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Terms & Conditions to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Terms and Conditions of Bank of India Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  4. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India to study MBA course?
  5. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  6. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in United Bank of India to study MCA course?
  7. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharma? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  8. Terms and Conditions to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA?
  9. Chances to get an education loan of 1.5 lakh from government bank? Terms and conditions for it?
  10. Subsidy scheme under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank for Hotel Management undergraduate course?
  11. What amount I will get in Bandhan Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad? Interest rates scheme of Bandhan Bank Education Loan?
  12. Which Authority controls an Education Loan System in India? Terms and Conditions to apply?
  13. Terms and Conditions of Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme?
  14. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in UBI?
  15. Where to apply for an education loan of 6.5 lakh per year to study MBBS in Russia? Terms and conditions for it?
  16. ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study Hotel Management in Pusa?
  17. Am I eligible to get educational for doing UG course in Delhi University?
  18. Terms & Conditions under Corporation Bank Education Loan scheme?
26th August 2017, 04:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Federal Bank of India give education loan to study Hotel Management course? Terms and conditions for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do BBA Hotel Management course from UEI Global College, Pune. Can I get education loan from Federal Bank of India to study from here? Terms and conditions for it?

The Federal Bank offers education loan to study professional or technical courses in India and abroad. Applicant should have obtained admission through entrance test or selection process to avail an education loan in Federal Bank. The course and institution should have necessary approvals or recognition for getting an education loan in Federal Bank. Vocational Training and Skill Development courses are not eligible for the education loan in Federal Bank. Candidates can apply online or by visiting the branch or through calling for education loans. For up to Rs 4 Lakhs of loan amount margin money is not required. Maximum of Rs 10 Lakhs is offered for studies in India. Candidates can find the details in the Federal Bank website given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?