11th February 2021, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to apply for the HBCSE-TIFR Mumbai Visiting Fellowship 2021

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the terms and conditions for applying in the HBCSE-TIFR Mumbai Visiting Fellowship of this year. I want this fellowship so please tell me about the terms and conditions to apply.

13th February 2021, 10:57 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the HBCSE-TIFR Mumbai Visiting Fellowship 2021

Terms and conditions to apply for the HBCSE-TIFR Mumbai Visiting Fellowship 2021 is as follows.

• This position is completely temporary.

• If documents and details provided by applicant found inaccurate than applicant's candidature will be rejected immediately.

For any inquiry you can contact at-
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE),
Tata Inst. of Fundamental Research Mumbai
Olympiad Block, Mankhurd, VN Purav Rd, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400088
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?