4th April 2014, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Competitive exams after B.Pharma for post graduation? Pattern of these exams?

i am b.pharma 1st year student. i want to know about the jobs after graduation and post graduation. i also want to know that after graduation or b.pharma which field provide more job opportunity. i hear about some compititive exam for post graduation like NIPER,GPAT,GRE. Sir please give me full information about all this exam. what's the pattern of the exam, how i wil crack all this exam etc.

22nd September 2014, 05:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Competitive exams after B.Pharma for post graduation? Pattern of these exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am b.pharma 1st year student. i want to know about the jobs after graduation and post graduation. i also want to know that after graduation or b.pharma which field provide more job opportunity. i hear about some compititive exam for post graduation like NIPER,GPAT,GRE. Sir please give me full information about all this exam. what's the pattern of the exam, how i wil crack all this exam etc.
After completing B.Pharma course you must have to appear and qualified in any one of the entrance exam in order to get admission to M.Pharmacy course.

To appear in the comparative exam, the applicant must have completed bachelors in Pharmacy specialization from a recognized university and Final year students are eligible to apply for this course.

Competitive exams for M.Pharmacy Course:-
  • Bharati Vidyapith University B.Pharm Entrance Exam
  • BHU B. Pharma Entrance Exam
  • Guru Gobind Sing Indra Prastha University B.Pharm Entrance Test
  • MHT-CET B.Pharm Entrance Exam
  • GPAT
  • Poona College of Pharmacy B.Pharm Entrance Exam
  • SEE UPTU B.Pharm Entrance Test

For the above Competitive exam pattern consist of Physics, Botany, Mathematics, Zoology and Mathematics. The exam is based on objective type with multiple choice. The syllabus is based on the bachelor degree Pharmacy course.

Reference Books for the entrance exam:-
  • GPAT (GATE) Pharmacy By Vidya Sagar
  • GPAT (graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test)By Ali
  • Guide To GPAT 2010(Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test)By Gkp
  • Key to Success: Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test by Anees A. Siddiqui
  • Pharmacy By G. Vidya Sagar
  • Pharmacy Quiz: A Handbook For Pharmacy Competitive Exams GPAT By Samba Reddy D
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?