14th January 2016, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of Railway Apprentice recruitment notification will be released for ITI Fitter holder?

Hello Sir,
I am an ITI Fitter holder. I have passed with 76% marks. I want to join Apprentice in Railway. Can you please let me know when the notification available for Railway Apprentice recruitment?

31st July 2023, 06:43 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: When the notification of Railway Apprentice recruitment notification will be released for ITI Fitter holder?

The Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) release notifications for Apprentice recruitment on a regular basis. You can check the RRB websites for the latest notifications.
The eligibility criteria for Railway Apprentice recruitment are as follows:
  • You must have passed ITI in the relevant trade.
  • Your ITI certificate must be a National Trade Certificate (NTC) or State Trade Certificate (STC) issued by a Government approved ITI.
  • Your ITI must be in a relevant trade. For example, if you want to apply for the post of Fitter Apprentice, you must have passed ITI in the trade of Fitter.
  • Your ITI marks must be at least 50%.
The RRBs typically release notifications for Railway Apprentice recruitment in the months of January, April, July, and October. However, the exact dates of the notification are not known in advance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?