15th December 2010, 06:26 PM
shreza

Made a mistake in AIEEE demand draft : Will my form be rejected?

sir i hv made a mistake in demand draft instead of writing in favour of the secretory...i hv written in favour of aieee-delhi so will my form be rejected hw can i change it wat shud i do knw wil this work or rejected n if i cancel d draft n make a new one wil i get my money back plz rply soon................plz...plz........plz........

15th December 2010, 11:25 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Made a mistake in AIEEE demand draft : Will my form be rejected?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreza View Post
sir i hv made a mistake in demand draft instead of writing in favour of the secretory...i hv written in favour of aieee-delhi so will my form be rejected hw can i change it wat shud i do knw wil this work or rejected n if i cancel d draft n make a new one wil i get my money back plz rply soon................plz...plz........plz........
well shreza

how could be so careless..
you must check all the details before your draft....
don't worry i make you feel good now..
that they gonna accept that but they will intimate shortly about the wrong details you have made in the demand draft.

if you are filling for the architecture then there are possibility that they can reject your form in this condition.

wish you good luck.
15th December 2010, 11:41 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,

It will be better you contact the AIEEE peoples and if possible apply a new form with new draft. Money should not matter in these things. So if you are sure then in my opinion you should reapply.
16th December 2010, 10:16 AM
skanya93

It has a good chance of getting rejected...
the only possible way is to write another form and a new demad draft...
16th December 2010, 05:08 PM
lavanyaratala

hey no need to worry.........just go and contact the aieee authority head.....be cool
16th December 2010, 05:43 PM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Dear friend

if you have send the form with DD then nothing can be done and your form will be rejected.So you have to pay for your mistake and fill the form again and make correct DD.

But if have not send the form then you can cancel your DD and you would get money back.
Thank you
16th December 2010, 06:26 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

see if you didnot send your draft you better cancel as you get your money back with some cutting !!
else make a call to you regional IIT office to clarify you doubt if you donot want to change it !!
donot panic all will be set!!
17th December 2010, 10:29 PM
jitendradagrt

no,your form is not going to be reject but they intimate you and than make corrections.
but next time please take care of all things in advance and re check again.
18th December 2010, 10:45 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

how can you do that. the mistake you have done is not simple and your form will be rejected. i don't think you can do much but try to contact the AIEEE authorities by any means. don't try to contact through phone or e-mail because they will not answer .
you can only contact them through the head office.check the website http://www.aieee.nic.in and check your application status.
if your application status is there ,then your form is submitted otherwise not.good luck
18th December 2010, 10:54 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

if you had already sent the application form alongwith mistake in AIEEE demand draft then your application are liable to be rejected by the AIEEE authorities. only you can do is to try and contact the AIEEE authorities by meeting them in their headquarters because they are not picking any phone and also not responding to e-mails.
but if you have not sent your application form then try to cancel that demand draft .after cancelling you will get little less amount then the original .try and make another demand draft and then send it . don't panic at all .good luck
18th December 2010, 11:13 AM
rahul_kumar066

Dear
I think it would be cancel it is a big mistake .you must have to make different new DD in favour of aieee.
Thats it
Thanku
28th December 2010, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i have written in favour of assistant secretary CBSE board (in dd) , in place of secretary of CBSE board. what can i do
30th December 2010, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

at payment gateway i am asked to pay Rs 450 as Exam Fees but during filling my form I 've selected BE/BTECH Only as ST candidate & the Exam Fees is Rs 250.What shall I do?
30th December 2010, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

sir I forgot to mention details on dd will my form be rejected
31st December 2010, 12:06 AM
nishant1110

Q. sir i have written in favour of assistant secretary CBSE board (in dd) , in place of secretary of CBSE board. what can i do
A. Wait and Watch. Other people also made the mistake. They have tried to contact the board but they would respond only after application closes. If the board is kind enough, it will intimate you of wrong information and request you to send another DD. If not, the form will be rejected.

Q. at payment gateway i am asked to pay Rs 450 as Exam Fees but during filling my form I 've selected BE/BTECH Only as ST candidate & the Exam Fees is Rs 250.What shall I do?
A. Nothing. The application process is not complete unless payment has been made. So start another application afresh. Or shift to the offline pattern, if you face the same problem again.

Q. sir I forgot to mention details on dd will my form be rejected
A. Not necessarily. The details are requested only to prevent the DD from dissociating from your application envelope. Pray to the almighty that the dissociation does not take place.
7th January 2011, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

I took demand draft from state bank of hyderabad. Will it be acceptable
7th January 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

sir is it fine if i have opted for the same test center in2 options out of the 4 options given. -meera delhi
9th January 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

sir i have written my examination center code 1st choice in the application form but i have not darkened the circle given below but rest other exam center choice are darkened and i have also mentioned my examination centre choice on the front portion of aieee envelope. Will my form be accepted?
11th January 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

made a mistake in getting the form attested will it be rejected? just got photo attested nd forgot the other attestation plz... rply..
14th January 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

i have overwritten the DD no. will my form get rejected?
16th January 2011, 09:37 PM
sylver

Post Re: Made a mistake in AIEEE demand draft : Will my form be rejected?

Quote:
Dear student,
Iam very sorry about it,mostly ur form will be rejected.If u have not sent the DD,try to cancel it.you wil be able to get a small amount back.If u have sent it already, try getting in touch with AIEEE authorities somehow.if u want to send another DD,Just check for your form details in official AIEEE website before doing it, because if AIEEE authorites recieve two application form from the same candidate they wil surely reject both your forms.
All the best.

by sylver
17th January 2011, 09:06 AM
satish812

no ,it wont get rejected the hall ticket will come but u have to request your examination invigilator by showing some valid proof
17th January 2011, 09:48 AM
rks_estate

Dear,

If you have done mistake in AIEEE form or in any form, then your application form will be rejected.

All the Best
17th January 2011, 10:00 AM
gyana_007

dear Friend

if you had already sent the application form along with mistake in AIEEE demand draft then your application will be rejected by the AIEEE authorities
But you don't need to be panicked.Just contact to the AIEEE authority to get retrive from yhis problem

Best of luck
17th January 2011, 03:55 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

Quote:
If you had given the details like your name, address, registration number/ application number at the back of demand draft then you can contact the officials for help:
The Assistant Secretary (AIEEE Unit),
Central Board of Secondary Education,
PS 1-2 Institutional Area
IP Extension, Patparganj,
Delhi-110092.

Telephone: 011-22239177-80
Extn. 110, 151 & 157
011-22246095, 22246087
Fax : 011-22246095, 22235775
17th January 2011, 04:25 PM
Thumarrushik

Quote:
HI

FRIENDS DON'T WORRY TAKE A AGAINST DEMAND DRAFT FAVOURABLE OF AIEEE.AND CONTACT AIEEE UNIT.AND SOME HELP LINE NO. www.icbse.com

BEST OF LUCK
17th January 2011, 05:00 PM
quddus

Hi friend,
Sorry to say but your form will be cancel. but no need to so worry about it. Just open site www.aieee.nic.in and see your form status. After that if your form would be rejected then you will have to fill the rejected form newly from online and send a correct draft again.
All the best!
17th January 2011, 07:09 PM
prateek tyagi

Dont worry contact with aieee authorities.if you apply for b.arch most probably your b.arch exam is cancelled.
17th January 2011, 09:00 PM
sarabjitsingh23

Quote:
hello shreza
i my view it is less likely to be rejected ..as you have specified the institute name. so no need to worry .. then also i will advice you to just get in touch with the aieee authority so that you can get solid idea in ur mind about what will happen 2 ur form ..just iin rejection case, you can fill another in the mean time
best of luck
18th January 2011, 03:32 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
i only suggest u to please contact the aieee office and tell them about ur problem
hurry up dont waste any time
because they had many forms with them which they had to work with them
25th January 2011, 05:38 PM
abhimanyu2688

Hello,

First contact the AIEEE authority regarding the problem and as they direct you to do or You can send fresh DD to them alongwith new application after contacting them.

Good Luck.
25th January 2011, 05:42 PM
abhimanyu2688

Smile Re: Made a mistake in AIEEE demand draft : Will my form be rejected?

Hello,

First contact the AIEEE authority regarding the problem and as they direct you to do or You can send fresh DD to them alongwith new application form after contacting them.

Good Luck.
3rd February 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

sir will my aiee form get reject if i did not write the details on the back of demand draft
13th February 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

sir i forgeted to send dd with application.. now what will happen? will my form will be rejected?
15th March 2011, 10:30 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i forgeted to send dd with application.. now what will happen? will my form will be rejected?
You have not sent the application form fees.

Now how can you expect them to accept your form without payment of application fees?

Since, you have forgotten your DD, then the form is liable for rejection.

You can however check the status of your form at:

http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2011/aieee/...AppStatus.aspx

If form is rejected, you can apply next year, but be careful from now on.
22nd November 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

sir%u20AFi am argha saha,from west bengal.i am interested in both BE/B TECH and B ARCH/B PLANNING.i am belonging to sc category. but i already have submitted for those two with a demand draft no of Rs-400/- online.%u20AFi have not sent the application form. now if i want to sit for both two then what can i do? can i pay any demand draft of Rs-300/- with the application form.plz help me sir.plz,plz,plz,...
29th November 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

FORGOT TO WRITE ADDRESS, NAME , AND REGISTRATION NO ON BACK OF DD
29th November 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir i hv sent dd thru icici bank which is not scheduled in list of banks generated by aieee, will they accept it? How cud i kno whether they hv accepted it or not? Sir answer soon plz
30th November 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i made a mistake while filling the form about my caste but i have not posted my form and dd.Will my form be rejected?
2nd December 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I have done the same mistake written serial no. while online fill up instead of bank draft no.
3rd December 2011, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

can i first take the demand draft and then apply for aieee 2012 online exam ?bcoz application form want deman draft number....sir plz help me......i don't want to make any mistake.... sir rply as early as possible...
3rd December 2011, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

can i first take a demand draft and then appy for aieee 2012 online exam ? bcoz application form want demand draft number....sir plz help me.i dont want to make any mistake.....sir rply soon.....as early as possible.......
3rd December 2011, 08:40 AM
shyam 1

can i first take a demand draft and then appy for aieee 2012 online exam ? bcoz application form want demand draft number....sir plz help me.i dont want to make any mistake.....sir rply soon.....as early as possible.......
3rd December 2011, 08:47 AM
shyam 1

what amount needed for application form ?
3rd December 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

SIR
IF I FORGOT TO WRIGHT MY NAME AND ADDRESS ON BACK SIDE OS DEMAND DRAFT THEN WHAT I DO TO RECORRECT THIS PROBLEM PLZ SIR REPLY FAST ....
5th December 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
i have done mistake in my aieee's demand draft .....
i have done mistake in the spelling of 'secretary of CBSE' ........
i have wrote the wrong spelling which is 'secratory of CBSE' .......
will my form be rejected ?????????????
plzzzz telllllll ...........plz...plz........plz........
5th December 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

DO WE NEED TO PAY 2% EXTRA SERVICE CHARGE IF WE PAY THROUGH DD

REG/JAN
5th December 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i have submit wrong demand draft number in aieee aplication form what i have to do next
8th December 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

in my demand draft it is mentioned in favour of "Secretary, central board of secondary education delhi". a comma (,) between the words education and delhi is missing...
will my demand draft be rejected??? please relpy. thanks. urgent.
10th December 2011, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

i was assigned my registration no. but after scrutiny of the dd a mistake was found. In view of this mistake a letter was faxed to the concerned authority and also was sent through speed post a couple of days before but still now i haven't received any sort of information.plssssssss plsssssssssss pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls................ let me know what to do next...............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?