5th December 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty to get Education Loan if dropped a year to study B.Tech?

Hello Sir,
I am looking to take Education Loan for B.Tech course. I have scored 85% in my 12th but I have drop a year to prepare for JEE Main. Now, is there any difficulty to get Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any difficulty to reapply for Education Loan to study MBA?
  2. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech if dropped a year after 12th?
  4. Difficulties to apply for Bank Education Loan to study PGDM in IIM?
  5. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  6. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  7. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  8. How can I get education loan being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  9. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  11. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  12. Can I get Education Loan if completed 2nd year of B.Tech?
  13. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father has no property?
  14. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  16. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  17. Can I get Education Loan again to study PGDM in IIM if already studying B.Tech with Education Loan?
  18. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
9th December 2015, 02:27 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to get Education Loan if dropped a year to study B.Tech?

There will be no difficulty in getting education loan for your higher studies even if you have one year study gap between 10+2 and Bachelor of Technology course.

Recently India's Central Government launched an education loan portal called Vidya Lakshmi where you can submit your all details and apply to different banks for loan. Within the given time frame, banks will revert back to you about how much loan can be sanctioned and further details.

Official website: http://https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?