7th December 2015, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan if secure direct admission in MBBS at AIIMS?

Hi,
I want to study MBBS in AIIMS. But I want to know that if I get direct admission then also I can apply for education loan? Please tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan if secure good rank in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  2. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  3. Interest rates charged by banks against Education Loan to study MBBS in AIIMS?
  4. Whether AIIMS will help me to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  5. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  6. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for an Education Loan if secured direct admission in B.Tech?
  8. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  9. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  10. What is BPLR in respect to educational loan? How to apply for educational loan to study MBBS?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  12. Am I eligible to get education loan if got direct admission in B.Tech?
  13. Can I get education loan after direct admission in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Whether the Bank sanctioned Education Loan to my Account for study MBBS in Kursk State Medical University, Russia?
  15. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan if already got admission in MBBS course at Katihar Medical College?
  16. How much time is taken to get Bank Education Loan to study MBBS after appearing in entrance exam?
  17. Can I apply for Education loan to study MS(Surgery) in AIIMS?
  18. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS if my father is working in Abu Dhabi?
9th December 2015, 02:05 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan if secure direct admission in MBBS at AIIMS?

AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Science. It is a premier institute for different medical courses like MBBS etc. Yes, you can apply for Education loan if you are able to secure direct admission in AIIMS in MBBS.

But there is no direct scheme for admission in MBBS in AIIMS. Every year AIIMS conducts its own entrance exam for admission in MBBS. Even reservation benefits are applicable for candidates who clear the test and secure required cut off marks in their own category.

You can submit your details regarding education loan at India's Education Loan Portal, http://https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?