17th January 2014, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure to study in UK? Details of Loan?

Sir/Madam,
Am from chennai i want to know the fees structure to study in uk and i want the detail of loan. I did request expert sirs please.

19th January 2014, 07:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure to study in UK? Details of Loan?

There is no need to worry as long as this discussion platform is here to help you out with all your queries related to career and education. The fees structure in UK varies from university to university and is also dependent on the type of course you are taking. It would have been easier to tell the exact fees structure if you had provided information regarding the course which you want to study or the university where you want to study.

However, I am giving a general overview regarding the fees structure which is present in most of the universities of UK. The study cost in UK generally involves three types of cost - tution fees, institutional fees and living cost. The tution fees generally ranges from 600-1000 euros per semester. and the institutional fees generally ranges between 100-300 euros per semester. The living cost depends a lot on the concerned person and varies with style of living from one person to another person. The normal living cost is given below :-

1. Rent :150 - 200 euros
2. Health Insurance: 60 - 100 euros
3. Food: 100 - 150 euros
4. Phone/Calling cards: 30 euros
5. Misllenious: 50 euros
Total cost 350 - 500 euros.

You can definitely avail education loan from any nationalized bank of India which can be both public as well as private. The highest loan amount which can be sanctioned from study abroad is 20 lakhs. For this, you need to approach the nearest bank and have a discussion with the branch manager or the administrative officer. You must take all the documents of proof regarding your selection and admission. The branch manager or the administrative officer will give you all instructions and state all the norms which need to be fulfilled to get the education loan sanctioned.
20th January 2014, 03:59 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Fee structure to study in UK? Details of Loan?

If your course fee is between Rs 4 lakh to Rs 7.5 lakh, you need a guarantor who promises to pay the amount in case you fail to pay back the loan. You need documents like passport size photo, income proof/latest income tax return, six months bank account statements during the sanctioning. There is a government’s policy too. Recently, it has launched a scheme to provide full interest subsidy during the period of course and one year or six months after getting job. One can return the loans within the time frame.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?