15th December 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get study loan having scored 95% in +2?

sir,i have completed my 2 with 95.4 %,now am pursuing b.tech....i want to know whether i get study loan as we dont have any income....plz tel me how to get

29th December 2013, 10:26 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get study loan having scored 95% in +2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i have completed my 2 with 95.4 %,now am pursuing b.tech....i want to know whether i get study loan as we dont have any income....plz tel me how to get
Hey friend,

Can I get study loan having scored 95% in +2?

Yeah absolutely you can get a Study loan after finishing your +2 and do a Undergraduate course.To do the Undergraduate course it would cost you much than your schooling.If you can afford that much money then there will no problem.

If you don't then the problem arises and there are many banks which offers you the solution by giving you Loans.There are certain procedure which you need to go through to attain a Loan from a bank which you prefer.

There are banks which you apply for loan ask for certain information and you need to submit them in order to get your loan sanctioned.There are certain certificates which you need to submit for verification and they are:
  • You need to give your completed Education Loan Application Form
  • You need to submit your Mark sheets.
  • Need to specify the amount of loan which you need.
  • 2 passport size photograph of you.
  • PAN Card of the student and the Parent/ Guardian
  • Salary certificate of whom who is going to pay your interests.

The Bank will verify all the certificates and the information which you have given and verify they are true and then the Branch Manager will sanction your Loan.

The Bank provides loans up to Rs. 10 lakh for studies in India and up to Rs. 20 lakh for studies abroad. If you are getting Rs.4 lakh then there will be no security or marginand the interest rate is not exceeded the Prime Lending Rates (PLR). For loans above Rs. 4 lakh the interest rate will not exceed PLR plus 1 percent.

It is better that you apply for Loan in the same bank in which you have a Previous account.

ALL THE BEST
16th January 2014, 04:21 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get study loan having scored 95% in +2?

Ofcourse, you are eligible to get educational loan. You have to apply for the loan. You need to visit the nearest bank branch where you and family members hold accounts. Your merit score will decide the sanctioning part as bank officials check the borrower’s credibility. Spanning from graduate, postgraduate and doctoral level programs in India, students can get loans.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?