9th September 2019, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Is there any negative aspect of Bank Education Loan Scheme?

Hello friends, my brother said that bank education loan is not good as they charge huge interest rates. I don’t find any negative aspect of education loan scheme. I want to take an education loan for my MBA course. Kindly tell me if there is any negative aspect?

12th September 2019, 05:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any negative aspect of Bank Education Loan Scheme?

Education loan is a good option if you have secured admission at a top college and your family is not in a position to pay the fee. If you can complete the course successfully from a top tier college then you will have a great chance of getting a decent job and with the time you can pay the amount back to the bank.

Time is the most important thing and if you are confident that you can pay the loan back then only you should take it. Interest rate is surely a negative point but you will get time to pay it back which is surely possible if you can get a good job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?