19th September 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Is there any one time scholarship or any for a girl child who secured 92% in PU 2nd year in Bengaluru?

Sir/Mam,

My daughter has secured 92% and the topper of the college in Bengaluru with Commerce in PU 2nd year (EBAC). I am told that there is a scheme by Govt of India. Is she eligible for any govt. of India/state scholoarship (One time / few years)?

OSRao

11th June 2017, 01:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any one time scholarship or any for a girl child who secured 92% in PU 2nd year in Bengaluru?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

My daughter has secured 92% and the topper of the college in Bengaluru with Commerce in PU 2nd year (EBAC). I am told that there is a scheme by Govt of India. Is she eligible for any govt. of India/state scholoarship (One time / few years)?

OSRao

Yes, there are various scholarships available for a girl child who secured 92% marks in the PU 2nd year in Bangalore. Students after completion of 10+2 or equivalent examinations with over 60% marks can apply for a Gaurav Foundation Scholarship to pursue higher education. Students should be an Indian National and her age should not exceed 35 years to avail the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Students can apply either online or offline for the scholarship. Application forms for the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship is available till 31st October 2017 and it should be submitted before 20th November 2017. Gaurav Foundation website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?