13th April 2015, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for any scholarship if pursuing Graduation 3rd year being a single girl child?

Respected Sir,
I am doing my college in 3rd year now.
And I did my schooling in CBSE Board and
I am a single girl child and my dad is an
ex-serviceman. So can any scholarship be apply by me?

4th April 2023, 05:55 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for any scholarship if pursuing Graduation 3rd year being a single girl child?

Yes, you may be eligible for scholarships as a single girl child and being the daughter of an ex-serviceman. There are various scholarship schemes available for such candidates. You can check with your college or university for any scholarship opportunities they may have. Additionally, you can also search for scholarships offered by the government or private organizations online. Make sure to carefully read the eligibility criteria and application process before applying. Good luck!
8th April 2023, 07:14 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for any scholarship if pursuing Graduation 3rd year being a single girl child?

Yes, there are various scholarships available for single girl children pursuing graduation in India. Here are some of the scholarship schemes:

UGC PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child: This scholarship is offered by the University Grants Commission (UGC) to single girl children who are the only child or twin daughters in the family. The scholarship provides a financial assistance of INR 36,200 per year for two years of postgraduate studies.

CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child: This scholarship is offered by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to single girl children who have passed the Class X examination with a minimum of 60% or 6.2 CGPA. The scholarship provides a financial assistance of INR 500 per month for two years of studies in Class XI and XII.

Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship for Girl Students: This scholarship is offered by the Maulana Azad Education Foundation to meritorious girl students belonging to minority communities (Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, and Parsi). The scholarship provides a financial assistance of INR 12,000 per year for studying in Class IX to XII.

Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Scheme: This scholarship is offered by the Sitaram Jindal Foundation to economically weaker and meritorious students pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The scholarship provides financial assistance of up to INR 35,000 per year.

Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme: This scholarship is offered by the Ministry of Human Resource Development to students from North Eastern Region pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The scholarship provides financial assistance of up to INR 7,500 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?