10th May 2015, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship available for commerce students?

Hi Sir/Madam,

i want to knw if thr any scholarship to study aboard like usa or uk after completing my b.com , if yes thn hw to appear also my academic record nt so good got only 65% in 10 standard nd 52% in 12th standard , bt i heard somewhr tht 10th nd 12th marks doesnt matter , im doing hardwork nw in b.com , so i can surely score more than 80% , and if i score excellent marks in scholarship xams , wl thr any change 4 me to get , also im frm general cast

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  2. Which Financial Institute offers full scholarship to study in Abroad after 12th?
  3. How much amount I will get through UGC-NET Scholarship to study PhD in Commerce? Procedure to apply for Scholarship?
  4. Procedure to get scholarship for Civil Engineering Diploma student of Haryana?
  5. Is there any reservation for study scholarship? Doe all caste students get the scholarship?
  6. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  7. Is there any scholarship available for B.Sc microbiology students? Details of such scholarship?
  8. Can I get any scholarship having 89 percent in CBSE 12th?
  9. How to get admission in US universities with full scholarship after 12th(Commerce)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get scholarship for 9th and 10th class students?
  11. Is there any scholarship available for general students?
  12. Is there any scholarship available for B.Sc microbiology students?
  13. Way to get Scholarship ID for MHRD Central Scheme?
  14. Is there any scholarship available for commerce students? -- [New]
  15. When CBSE Scholarship will be released for 12th Commerce ST student?
  16. Is there any possiblity to get scholarship opportunities for pg students?
  17. Is there any scholarships for students who want to do research in Police Administration? How can I get the scholarship?
  18. minimum cbse %Is there any scholarship programme from central Government for poor but meritorious students? How much scholarship has been provided till date?
16th May 2015, 12:59 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship available for commerce students?

If you want to get a Scholarship then you will need to score very good marks in the GRE and TOEFL Examinations.
If you are able to do that and you are having good in depth Knowledge in your Domain Subjects then you will be able to get admission to the Master Degree course that you want to pursue.
If you are able to cross all these hurdles and you are lucky with the Personal Interview which will be conducted once you are able to crack both the Examinations you will be able to get the Scholarship which will be provided to you by the University where you will be doing your Masters Degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?