10th May 2015, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get any scholarship for continuing MS in abroad after completion of Agriculture course in Bangladesh?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I've completed my graduation in Agriculture from Bangladesh.Now I want to do my MS in foreign country. So, I need a scholarship due to my financial lacking. How can I get the opportunity and what are the criteria for that?
I'll be happy if you answer me.

Regards
Mawdud Ahmed

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to do scholarship in Abroad? I am a student of B.Tech
  2. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  3. Can I do PG Diploma or PhD in Agriculture with scholarship from Abroad?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for get scholarship and study B.E Civil after diploma completion in abroad?
  5. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  6. Scholarship to study M.Tech in abroad for B.Tech(Food Technology) student?
  7. Medical studies in Australia, USA, UK, Canada, Germany or Japan with full scholarship?
  8. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  9. How to pursue PhD in Agriculture at New Zealand? Will bank agree to provide loan?
  10. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  11. Which exam provides opportunity to go Abroad and get scholarship of 1 Lac per month?
  12. Is there any scholarship to study Abroad for Matriculation topper?
  13. How to choose Universities to do MS in Abroad after completion of Engineering? How to get Scholarship for this?
  14. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  15. What is the scope of B.Sc Agriculture in Abroad? Will I get a job in Canada after completion of course?
  16. How to take scholarship exam for Abroad Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  18. How to get admission in US for studying MBA? I am from Bangladesh and have completed masters in Accounting
16th May 2015, 01:05 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get any scholarship for continuing MS in abroad after completion of Agriculture course in Bangladesh?

You will be able to get the Scholarship if you are able to get crack the GRE and TOEFL Examination.
If you are able to do that and you are having good in depth Knowledge in your Domain Subjects then you will be able to get admission to the Master Degree course that you want to pursue.
MS in Foreign Country is a very good option that you can take and if you are able to get a very good score in both the Examinations then you will be able to get your Scholarship.
You will also need to be lucky with the Personal Interview which will be conducted once you are able to crack both the Examinations you will be able to get the Scholarship which will be provided to you by the University where you will be doing your Masters Degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?