17th September 2015, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to continue again the discontinued M.E. studies? Should I have to reappear TANCET?

Hi,
I have already appeared for the TANCET and got M.E. seat in college. Unfortunately I discontinued my studies. Is it possible for me to continue my studies again? Please let me know immediately. I should have to give TANCET again?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do if I want to continue doing graduation if I have discontinued diploma course?
  2. Is it possible to continue my diploma studies from 2nd year after discontinuing it few years back?
  3. How can I continue my diploma in Aeronauticals after discontinuing it in between?
  4. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to continue my studies if discontinued after completing 2nd year of B.Tech?
  6. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  7. Am I eligible to apply for SSLC?
  8. Studies in Abroad for a student who had discontinued B.E. in 2nd year?
  9. What is the procedure to continue for B.Com in correspondence? I discontinued B.Com at Madras University
  10. Am I eligible to study B.Com if completed 12th around 16 years ago? -- [New]
  11. What is the age to write the SSLC examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. To continue BE(ECE) course that I discontinued with 6th sem few years ago?
  13. How can I study in Abroad if completed 10th 8 years ago?
  14. Can I be eligible for BCA after securing 66% marks from science in class 12th?
  15. Is it preferable to do higher studies or should I continue with my job?
  16. Can a 10th pass student do masters degree at the age of 34?
  17. How can I continue my studies after completing B.Ed? I want to continue with M.Ed
  18. Is it possible to study SSLC now if I discontinued my studies from 9th standard 4 years back?
6th May 2018, 10:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to continue again the discontinued M.E. studies? Should I have to reappear TANCET?

To complete a degree, there is a fixed time period allotted by the university. For most of the masters degree the maximum time is 5 years after taking the admission.

If you haven't passed this 5 years time period, then you can take readmission and appear for exams again to get the degree.
1st July 2019, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to continue again the discontinued M.E. studies? Should I have to reappear TANCET?

It is possible to continue again the discontinued B.COM admission .admission year is 2016 to 2018.i have already completed 2 years examination but 3 year examination is no t clear would it be possible for me to write my 3 yr examination in 2019 December or any other possibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?