9th December 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Studies in Abroad for a student who had discontinued B.E. in 2nd year?

Hello
I had discontinued my bachelors of engineering
in second year of graduation as iam not at all interested in this course..
because of my family issues iam unable to focus on my studies here..
i want to study abroad..can i?
what oppurtunities do i have?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  2. Is it possible to continue my diploma studies from 2nd year after discontinuing it few years back?
  3. How should I study abroad? I am a 2nd year ECE student
  4. Does this a right decision of giving SAT Exam and do graduation from abroad being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc Physics?
  5. Study Abroad for MBBS 2nd year student?
  6. Is there any possibility to go abroad while studying in 2nd year ECE?
  7. Various method to go Abroad for weak student?
  8. What kind of preparation do I need to appear for MS in Abroad? What is the eligibility for MS? I am a 2nd year student of B.E
  9. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  10. Eligibility criteria for higher studies in foreign countries after B.Tech. in ECE?
  11. Further studies in Abroad after B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  12. Various recommended methods to go Abroad for studies after graduation?
  13. After compliting Homoeopathy further studies and future in Abroad?
  14. Which are the certificate courses that can be undertaken while doing B.E CSE? How will they help me in my studies? Tests for which I have to prepare for doing MS in abroad?
  15. Who is an NRI student? If a student studies till 10th abroad and studies his 11th and 12th in India then is he eligible for exams under normal category? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to go abroad for studies after 12th? I am pursuing MBBS
  17. What are the available options for studying abroad after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  18. How to get into top institutes abroad?
12th December 2014, 10:35 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Studies in Abroad for a student who had discontinued B.E. in 2nd year?

Yes, you can definitely continue your studies abroad. However, since you have discontinued your studies in the second year of the BE course so you will be eligible for the course which has qualifying degree as 10+2 or diploma (whichever you had pursued earlier to BE course). This is because you have left the BE course in middle, hence you have not received the BE degree which means you are not graduate. SO you are holding the educational qualification as 10+2 or diploma whichever you had studied. You can go for graduation course abroad.
22nd April 2018, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Studies in Abroad for a student who had discontinued B.E. in 2nd year?

I have completed my bachelors of science in 2016 and I was doing my mba. But I had to discontinue my mba due to some reasons like health in my 3rd semester. So can I apply for another masters course based on my science degree in Australia? Will my discontinuation have negative impact in getting Australian visa?
20th May 2019, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.A.final year ? 1st yr and 2nd yr is complete from mlsu.my subject is geography English literature and politics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?