6th December 2014, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship to study B.Tech for Diploma student?

Hello
Tel me there is any type of scholarship's for diploma students.
who wants doing the b.tech with the
help of scholarship's on the basis of diploma percentage.
please help me to know about it

7th October 2016, 09:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship to study B.Tech for Diploma student?

Yes, being a Diploma holder, you are eligible to get scholarship for pursuing B.Tech course. Diploma holders are eligible to get direct admission in second year of B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process. To be eligible to get scholarship for pursuing B.Tech course, your family annual income should be less than Rs. 1 lakh (Rs. 2 lakh for SC/ST). You should have secured admission in B.Tech course through convenor quota, you need to apply for scholarship through respective state epass official website and submit those documents in your respective college for getting scholarship to pursue B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?