15th December 2013, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship for Pakistani student to study MBBS in India?

I am Ali Raza From Pakistan Sindh Want study In MBBS on the behaf of Scholarship if there is any Scholarship for Pakistani Students in India Then Inform me at this Email Address :[email protected]
Please inform me must I shall be thankful

12th January 2014, 11:52 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Scholarship for Pakistani student to study MBBS in India?

No problem, There is a solution for your problem.

You can look at the Dalda Foundation scholarship program . Recently I heard that this Foundation gives scholarships to the pakistani students who are willing to study abroad like in India or any where .

This scholarship is mainly for providing the opportunities for deserving the candidates like you willing to continue your studies up to higher level.
Usually ,This scholarship is mainly for pursuing the under graduate , diploma and Master’s Degree .

Basically the scholarship will cover following below subjects.
> Engineering
> Medicine
> Management
> Science
> Pharmacy
Generally this foundation scholarships are available under certain fixed criteria . Of course these scholarships will cover the expenses like Uniform , Traveling cost , Study expenses ...etc.,

You can apply for the following courses like
B.E / B.Tech , BS or M.Sc or B.Sc ( H ) , Or
B.B.A or MBBS or BDS or else Pharma D .
So as you are willing to go for MBBS .. this course also is a part of the courses that this foundation offers. For this to be eligible , you must have secured a minimum of 80% in your matriculation . And 70% in your 12th class .

The minimum age of your’s must not be more than 17 years from the date of Application . You must have possessed the qualifications from a recognized university .
So I think now , my answer it clears your doubt . If you feel that you meet the above eligibility criteria you can avail it immediately .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?