25th July 2014, 07:18 PM
Posts: n/a

How can I get a government scholarship to continue studies after Diploma engineering?

now i am studying diploma engg. . During 2nd year my father expired. so now i ve financial prblm to continue my study. please say how can i get scholarship to continue my study. It is clear that father expired scholarship is available in diploma from govt.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get government scholarship to continue my studies after 12th?
  2. Best college to join after completing Diploma in ECE?
  3. How to get the scholarships to continue diploma courses? How to get scholarships while doing computer science diploma(CME)?
  4. How may I get PhD(in CFD) admission along with scholarship in European Germany and U.K? How to apply for the scholarship?
  5. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  6. Which scholarships can I get after scoring 90.67% in 10th and 91% in 12th?
  7. If I get a scholarship can I do masters in US? Will I get full scholarship or any kind of government financial aids?
  8. How can I continue my diploma in Aeronauticals after discontinuing it in between?
  9. Can I get any scholarship for my studies? I am studying M.Tech in government college
  10. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  11. Is it possible to continue my diploma studies from 2nd year after discontinuing it few years back?
  12. Is there any scholarships for students who want to do research in Police Administration? How can I get the scholarship?
  13. What should I do to continue my studies from Abroad after Diploma in CSE?
  14. Is there any chance to continue my studies if I left my diploma in EEE 8 years back?
  15. Higher studies options after Diploma in Mechnical Engineering through part time while doing job -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is there any scholarship to continue Higher Secondary studies?
  17. How to join teaching line in Environmental Studies? I have done diploma in Environmental Engineering
  18. Where can I pursue my studies after completing 3 years diploma in automobile
7th May 2017, 01:00 PM
Senior Member+
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: kolkata
Posts: 812
Default Re: How can I get a government scholarship to continue studies after Diploma engineering?

To continue your studies after diploma in engineering you can pursue B.Tech by taking lateral entry in the second year and for that you can apply merit cum means scholarship and also can apply for education loan from national scholarship department at very low interest rate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: