14th March 2015, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Is there a need of renewal of scholarship after completing 1st year?

Sir/Madam,

I have received scholarship for the 1st year. Is there a need for renewing it or i wl get it automatically? Can you please let me know the procedure for renewing it if necessary? Awaiting for a reply soon. Thanks!

15th March 2015, 08:15 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there a need of renewal of scholarship after completing 1st year?

Yes, you need to renewal your Scholarship every year to get Scholarship for pursuing your higher studies. You can renewal your Scholarship same as you applied for fresh Scholarship in your first year and you need to submit your 10th, 12th Marks Sheets, etc. After successful renewal of Scholarship, if all the details submitted by you are found correct, then, you will get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies. So, it is mandatory to renewal your Scholarship every year.
15th March 2015, 05:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there a need of renewal of scholarship after completing 1st year?

Yes, there is a need of renewal of scholarship after completion of first year. Most of the scholarships have this norm. Every year you need to renew the scholarship by filling the scholarship renewal form of the concerned scholarship providing organization. Since you have not mentioned about the scholarship which you are getting, so it is difficult to give you details about renewal of the concerned scholarship. Kindly comment below with the name of the scholarship or the organization providing the scholarship and we will give you a detailed description concerning the renewal process of the scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?