26th February 2017, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Which university of abroad is best to do Ph.D after Masters in Genetics? Can I apply for an education loan against Share? Eligibility criteria and term and conditions for it?

Hello sir, I am Masters in Genetics and now want to do Ph.D from abroad. Which university is best for it? Can I apply for an education loan against Share? Eligibility criteria and term and conditions for it?

5th March 2023, 03:13 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Which university of abroad is best to do Ph.D after Masters in Genetics? Can I apply for an education loan against Share? Eligibility criteria and term and conditions for it?

There are many top universities abroad that offer Ph.D. programs in Genetics. Some of the top-ranked universities in this field include Harvard University, Stanford University, University of Cambridge, University of Oxford, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), and University of California-Berkeley, among others. However, the choice of university will depend on various factors such as your research interests, funding opportunities, location, and faculty expertise.

Regarding your question about applying for an education loan against shares, many banks offer loans against shares as collateral. However, the eligibility criteria, terms, and conditions may vary across different banks. Generally, banks require the applicant to be a shareholder of a listed company, and the shares should be held in dematerialized form. The loan amount that can be availed will depend on the market value of the shares pledged as collateral, and the interest rate may be slightly lower than that of a regular education loan. However, it is advisable to check with your bank for the specific eligibility criteria and terms and conditions for taking an education loan against shares.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?