28th November 2010, 07:31 AM
sourav lal

Qualification to do PhD in Genetics from Abroad?

hi
My name is Sourav lal and i want to go abroad to do phd in genetics. what are the qualification we needed to apply. plz answer me in detail.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  2. Am i eligible to do Ph.D in abroad after completing MSc in applied Genetics with 78.3%?
  3. Universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at Abroad? Exams to qualify for admission?
  4. PhD in Genetics or Medical either in India or Abroad?
  5. Competitive exams for Graduates, conducted by both private and government organizations? dates? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I study PhD in Genetics if going to pursue M.Sc in Anthropology?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  8. Future prospect of Human Genetics course in India and Abroad? How to get scholarship in Abroad?
  9. Top Universities offering Genetics course to Biomedical student in Abroad?
  10. In which entrance exam I should appear to study M.Sc in Genetics in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  11. Reputed foreign universities for Ph.D in Genetics?
  12. List of universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at U.S.A.?
  13. Universities which offer PhD in Law in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Can I get admission to study Master degree in Genetics at Abroad with scholarship being B.Sc(Forensic Science) student?
  15. Whether University of Oxford offer BS in Genetics course? -- [New]
  16. How can I clear Bank PO exam? I have done graduation and MBA from PTU
  17. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  18. How can I do PhD in Computer Science from Abroad? Qualification required for it?
30th November 2010, 11:23 PM
Jinu Alex

Default Re: Qualification to do PhD in Genetics from Abroad?

dear friend,
to do phd abroad in genetics, then you need to have a post graduation in any of the genetic engineering or biotechnology related subject.
and you should have scored well in them. also, you need to write the GRE exam and toefl and score well in them to get into good universities offering this course or research abroad.
so all the very best. God bless you
1st December 2010, 06:53 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

The best way to go abroad is score well in the GRE and TOEFL examinations.By scoring well in this examinations you have a chance to go abroad and get selected in some really good Universities.

You can go for your P.hd if you complete your Under graduation course and post graduation course in the stream which you want to opt for.In India its tough to complete your P.hd in 2 years and i hope its the same case even in foreign Universities.

all the best
9th April 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

I am doing M.Sc. in microbiology, can I PhD in genetics or medical microbiology. What should I do to get admission for PhD in abroad or in India itself?
17th April 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing M.Sc. in microbiology, can I PhD in genetics or medical microbiology. What should I do to get admission for PhD in abroad or in India itself?
Hi,
I am also searching in phd. you can give me any idea for me.
4th June 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

what are the best universities abroad offering phd programes in biotechnology?
27th June 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

what are the best universities located in us which offer phd in genetics?
2nd July 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the actual qualification & parsentage to do PhD in social work?
27th June 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

i have done post graduate in virology.,and i want to do my phd in abroad .how i have to proceed??
28th June 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am completed b tech, EEE , i want to do phd, please give me suggestion to do
17th August 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

i have done MSc. in Biomedical Genetics have scored relatively good marks in all my subjects. currently working in Marketing in one of the company's in India. Can I still do my PhD. in genetics. i love the subject and feel my love and passion still lies in it.

Sohali
2nd August 2014, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I am currently following a genetics and Plant Biotechnology 4 years special degree program. Should I do any post graduation course to get eligibility for doing a Ph.D. in genetics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?