1st March 2017, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

What will be the installment terms and condition for an education loan of 15 lakh at SBI? Necessary documents for it?

Hello sir, I want to apply for an education loan of 15 lakh at SBI to study MBBS course from private college. Please tell me what will be the installment terms and condition for it? Necessary documents for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Terms and condition to get additional education loan from SBI if already taken for BE course?
  2. What will be the installment and terms & condition of an education loan of amount 4 lakh of Punjab National Bank?
  3. What should I do for repayment of an education loan if all documents are stolen?
  4. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 10 lakh at SBI? Is course name and place of college required for it?
  5. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Rate of interest (Per annum) of SBI for the education loan of rupees 7 lakh? Processing fee for the same?
  7. How can I get an education loan of 1 lakh from a Government bank?
  8. How to apply online for an education loan while studying in Ukraine at SBI? Necessary documents required for it?
  9. Do i need to take approval letter from my college to approach for education loan?
  10. How to get an education loan to study CCIE course from Network Bull, Delhi? Necessary documents required for it?
  11. Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan of 15 lakh at BOI? Interest rate, EMI and Tenure for it? -- [New]
  12. Interest rate of SBI on an education loan of 2 lakh? What will be the Pre Payment charges?
  13. Terms and condition to get Education Loan for studies in Abroad?
  14. Can I repay the amount of education loan on installment basis?
  15. What all documents which are required for getting the educational loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Processing fees, Interest rate and Installment terms and conditions to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank?
  17. What should I do to get an education loan instead of home loan if applied one month ago?
  18. Am I eligible to get educational for doing UG course in Delhi University?
5th March 2023, 03:12 PM
4700BC

Default Re: What will be the installment terms and condition for an education loan of 15 lakh at SBI? Necessary documents for it?

The installment terms and conditions for an education loan of 15 lakh at SBI may vary based on the specific loan scheme and other factors. However, some general information about SBI education loans is as follows:

Interest rate: The interest rate for SBI education loans varies based on the loan amount, repayment period, and other factors. As of February 2023, the interest rate ranges from 6.80% to 9.45%.

Repayment period: The repayment period for SBI education loans can be up to 15 years, depending on the loan amount and other factors.

Processing fee: SBI charges a processing fee of up to 1% of the loan amount, subject to a maximum of Rs. 10,000.

Security: Depending on the loan amount, SBI may require security in the form of collateral or a third-party guarantee.

Documents required: Some of the documents required for an SBI education loan may include:
  • Admission letter from the college or university
  • Proof of identity (such as Aadhaar card, PAN card, passport, etc.)
  • Proof of residence (such as Aadhaar card, voter ID, etc.)
  • Income proof of the borrower and/or co-borrower
  • Academic records of the borrower
  • Property papers (if collateral is offered as security)

It is advisable to check with SBI for the specific installment terms and conditions for your education loan, and to confirm the required documents. Additionally, it may be worthwhile to compare the terms and conditions of SBI education loans with those offered by other banks to determine the most suitable option for your needs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?