19th April 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I increase my study time upto 10 hours to crack SAT if manage to study 6 to 7 hours only?

Hello,
I study for maximum 6-7 hrs a day. On a bad day I manage only 3 or 4 hours. How can I increase my study time upto 10 hrs without getting bored or distracted so that I can crack SAT? Also I find it hard to keep up my enthusiasm after 3 days of studying properly.

23rd April 2015, 08:52 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I increase my study time upto 10 hours to crack SAT if manage to study 6 to 7 hours only?

The fluctuations in the total study time is a common feature in any student life since all days are not same. So there is no need to worry. You should make sure that you compensate such fluctuations in the days when your concentration level is high. You should try to increase your effective study time, i.e, the time in which you can concentrate more rather than merely increasing the study hours.

Tips to increase you study hours:-
- First of all, chart out the activities which you perform on average in daily life.
- Then try to figure out in which activities you can shorten your time devoted and utilize it for your study.
- Make sure you do not overburden yourself. Keeping breaks in between you study hours is essential for a healthy study.
- Chalk out a time table keeping in mind your concentration level.
- Keep subjects of your interests to study during the time when your concentration is low or you feel bored.
- Try to focus and keep yourself motivated by thinking of the goal which you need to achieve.
24th April 2015, 02:21 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I increase my study time upto 10 hours to crack SAT if manage to study 6 to 7 hours only?

You will have to find ways of studying which appeals to you more.
Make sure that you are concentrated during the Time when you study.
Try and take breaks and study for 2.5 Hours for times a day.
This will increase your chance.You can also use the technique of studying via the Internet.
It can make your studies more interesting as you will be studying in a new manner.
Just keep in mind that you will have to study the complete course and time is not a factor.
Just get yourself prepared to the best of your Ability and just hard when you are studying that will be enough for you to crack the SAT Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?