28th June 2016, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to apply for an Education Loan for studying MD in Abroad?

Hi,
I am in 2nd year of my MBBS and I have secured 69% in first year MBBS. I want to study MD in Abroad and will apply for an Education Loan. My question is, what is the terms and conditions to apply for an Education Loan in any Bank for doing MD in Abroad? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Bank's terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  2. Terms and Conditions to apply for Student Loan for study Master's Degree in USA?
  3. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Terms and condition to get Education Loan for studies in Abroad?
  5. Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan of 15 lakh at BOI? Interest rate, EMI and Tenure for it? -- [New]
  6. Terms & Conditions to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.4 Lacs to study LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Terms and conditions of Education Loan to study Graduation in Singapore?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  10. Terms & conditions to apply for an Education Loan for B.E. graduate?
  11. Can I get an education loan for doing BE in Marine engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  13. Terms and Conditions to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA?
  14. Which Authority controls an Education Loan System in India? Terms and Conditions to apply?
  15. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  16. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharma? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  17. Terms and conditions of BOI Star Education Loan scheme?
  18. What are the terms and conditions to get an education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd July 2016, 11:37 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for an Education Loan for studying MD in Abroad?

The detailed terms and conditions of education loan in order to study MD in abroad have been enclosed in the attached document. Kindly refer the attachment below and get all the details.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Education Loan.docx(18.2 KB, 6 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?