27th June 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Which are the vocational courses available under Canara Bank Education Loan scheme?

Hi Sir,
I came to know that Canara Bank is offering an Education Loan for Vocational courses. I just want to know what are the vocational courses they are offering Education Loan for? Kindly provide me the details. Thank you!

28th June 2016, 09:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the vocational courses available under Canara Bank Education Loan scheme?

Yes, the Canara Bank offers an Education loan for Vocational courses. The eligible Vocational courses for which Canara Bank offers an Education loan are mentioned below ;-

--> Development Courses of duration from 2 months to 3 years preferably leading to a Certificate /Diploma/Degree, etc. which are recognised by Government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?