3rd July 2019, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentile required in TANCET to get education loan for studying MBA?

Sir, I am preparing for TANCET. My ambition is to study MBA program. I have heard that the fee of MBA program is almost Rs. 8 Lacs. So, I want to know that for apply education loan upto what percentile in TANCET is requires?

6th July 2019, 04:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentile required in TANCET to get education loan for studying MBA?

Category wise expected cutoff percentile required in TANCET to get education loan for studying MBA is as follows;

UR - 37.5
Backward Classes - 35.25
Scheduled Caste (SC) - 25.5
Scheduled Tribe (ST) - 22.5

However there are various flavors, which affects the TANCET cut off such as;
Number of applicants appearing for the exam,
Total availability of seats,
Difficulty level of the question paper,
Previous year cutoffs for the various branches etc.

If you get secured admission to MBA course in any recognized university/institute, you can apply for education loan from any nationalized banks nearest to your permanent address.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?