7th August 2019, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Being a BTech(Information Technology) 1st semester student can I apply for education loan if secured 54% in 12th?

Sir, I have secured only 54% in my 12th Board exam. Now I have got admission in BTech(Information Technology). But the problem is I can’t afford to pay the fee because it is huge. So I can apply for any education loan? My percentage is very low. Can I get an education loan?

18th August 2019, 10:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being a BTech(Information Technology) 1st semester student can I apply for education loan if secured 54% in 12th?

As you said that you have got admission in BTech(Information Technology), so you can definitely apply for education loan from any Nationalized bank even if secured 54% in 12th. Bank does not require the percentage criteria of 12th class to sanction the education loan. They sanction the loan on the basis of secured admission and security available, if loan amount is more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?