22nd April 2016, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

On what basis I can apply for an Education Loan to study MS in Germany/US?

Sir,
I am a B.Tech final year student now and I want to do MS in Abroad preferably in US or Germany. Now I want to apply for an Education Loan. How should I know on what basis I can apply for an Education Loan? Please give me the exact information about it.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  2. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan to study MD in US for married woman?
  3. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  4. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  5. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  8. On what basis I will get Education Loan to study B.Arch? Which Bank is suitable for Education Loan?
  9. How can I apply for Student Loan for my son's education in Australia while working there?
  10. What is rate of interest of Education Loan? On what basis it is applied?
  11. Can I get an Education Loan to study M.Tech without mortgaging?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  14. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  15. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  16. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  17. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MS(Pharmacy)?
  18. What is BPLR in respect to educational loan? How to apply for educational loan to study MBBS?
26th April 2016, 11:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: On what basis I can apply for an Education Loan to study MS in Germany/US?

There is no basis as such for education loan. Usually education loan is sanctioned on the following grounds.

- You get admission in a well recognised and reputed institute having good exposure facilities.
- Your family has a stable source of income.
- You comply with the terms and conditions of education loan as per the loan amount like mortgage for loan above 7.5 lakhs.
- You need to complete the formalities as per bank' s orders.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?