1st March 2016, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan to study M.Tech without mortgaging?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my MCA and working in TCS. I am earning Rs. 25K per month. But now I want to study M.Tech but I am not financially strong. So I want to apply an education loan for study M.Tech. I have all the academic documents with me but I don’t have anything to mortgage. So, I can get an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I mortgage property which includes partner to apply for Education Loan?
  2. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  3. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  4. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  5. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  6. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  7. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  8. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?
  9. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  11. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  12. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK? -- [New]
  13. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  14. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father has no property?
  15. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  16. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MS(Pharmacy)?
  17. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  18. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
8th April 2016, 09:09 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study M.Tech without mortgaging?

Yes, you can get education loan even though you do not have anything to mortgage. You can opt for eduction loan to meet the expense of your M.Tech course. You can get education loan upto 7.5 lakhs for your M.Tech course without any mortgage. This is because the highest permissible loan amount without any mortgage is 7.5 lakhs, above this the bank will ask for mortgage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?