25th February 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

On what basis PNB offers Education Loan for Bachelor of Technology program? What are the interest charges of PNB Education Loan?

I want to get loan from PNB Bank for my Bachelor of Technology program. Can you tell me about the extra percentage they charge for providing education loan? Kindly tell me on what base they facilitate education loan? I want to know the PNB Education Loans facility for my course.

5th March 2018, 03:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: On what basis PNB offers Education Loan for Bachelor of Technology program? What are the interest charges of PNB Education Loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get loan from PNB Bank for my Bachelor of Technology program. Can you tell me about the extra percentage they charge for providing education loan? Kindly tell me on what base they facilitate education loan? I want to know the PNB Education Loans facility for my course.

PNB decides education loans to students on the basis of future employment prospects of the course, the choice of institution, academic strength of the student, co-borrower’s financial standing, etc. Bank branch manager will decide the education loan based on the documents submitted.
The interest rate for the education loan varies from one scheme to another and based on the loan amount. The interest rate is around 10.50% to 12.00% for education loans. The applicant has to contact the bank branch for exact details. The PNB education loan website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?