3rd October 2018, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

What does Third Party Guarantor means in SBI Education Loan scheme?

Sir, I am studying final year final semester in BPharm. After my undergraduate course I will move to my Master degree i.e.; MPharm. But this time I will take education loan from SBI Bank. I have searched about the terms and conditions of education loans by SBI Bank but can’t understand about the third party guarantor. I would like to know about third party guarantor.

15th November 2018, 11:52 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What does Third Party Guarantor means in SBI Education Loan scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying final year final semester in BPharm. After my undergraduate course I will move to my Master degree i.e.; MPharm. But this time I will take education loan from SBI Bank. I have searched about the terms and conditions of education loans by SBI Bank but can’t understand about the third party guarantor. I would like to know about third party guarantor.

The Third party guarantor may be a member of the student’s (borrower) family. Third Party Guarantor is a member who has wealth or a salary to pay back the education loan. Security required for the SBI education loan of Rs 4 Lakhs up to Rs 7.50 Lakhs is as follows: Co-obligation of parents together with collateral security in the form of suitable third party guarantee. Students can contact the State Bank of India branch for more details on the same. The SBI education loan website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?