9th April 2015, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Whether a 3rd Party Guarantor must be an Account Holder of Bank for taking Education Loan? Is documents necessary to show by the Guarantor? A retired person can be a Guarantor?

Hello Sir,
I am looking for an Education Loan of Rs. 7.50 Lacs and I am looking for a third party guarantor. Does this guarantor need to be an Account holder of that particular Bank where I am taking the education loan from? Does the guarantor have to show any documents like Income Tax Return or Bank Statements? Can the Guarantor be a retired person?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Banks force the Guarantor for Education Loan recovering payment if a student doesn't get job after completing the course?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan?
  3. Can I get MBBS in any self finance college after scoring 1910 in MBBS Kerala entrance exam? How much is the fees?
  4. Can't I avail Education Loan facilities without Guarantor and IT proof?
  5. Fee structure for MBBS in private sector? How much money do I have to pay?
  6. How can I get loan to study B.Tech if having no guarantor?
  7. What is the qualification required to get a job in Mercedes?
  8. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  9. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show?
  10. Procedure to apply for Tata Motors, Pune? I am a student of MSc computer science
  11. When will the forms for B.Ed course be available in Chattisgarh?
  12. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  13. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician program in UK? Documents required to get education loan?
  14. Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank to study MS in Germany?
  15. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  16. Should I have to open Student Account in Bank of India to apply for Education Loan if already have a Saving Account?
  17. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Sponsorship or scholarship for Diploma in Nautical Science?
5th May 2018, 01:49 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a 3rd Party Guarantor must be an Account Holder of Bank for taking Education Loan? Is documents necessary to show by the Guarantor? A retired person can be a Guarantor?

For education loan, you need guarantor from your own family. No third party guarantors are allowed for education loan. Only a person with relationship, will be eligible.

Identity proof, address proof, income proof, salary slips, etc like documents will be needed at the time of application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?