2nd October 2018, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Being a BCA(H) 1st semester student can I apply for Education Loan if secured 67% in 12th?

Sir, I have secured only 67% in my 12th Board exam. Now I have got admission in BCA(H). But the problem is I can’t afford to pay fee because it is huge. So I can apply for any education loan? My percentage is very low. Can I get education loan?

15th November 2018, 12:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being a BCA(H) 1st semester student can I apply for Education Loan if secured 67% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have secured only 67% in my 12th Board exam. Now I have got admission in BCA(H). But the problem is I can’t afford to pay fee because it is huge. So I can apply for any education loan? My percentage is very low. Can I get education loan?

Yes, you can apply for an education loan to study BCA (H) course after completion of 12th with 67% marks. You have to contact any nationalized bank branch near your permanent residence for getting an education loan. You can get a maximum of Rs 10 Lakhs as an education loan for studies in India. You should have secured admission to the course through an entrance examination or merit based selection process to avail an education loan from banks. You have to provide necessary security for the loan amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?