14th July 2015, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying scholarship?

Sir/Mam,

What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying scholarship? Can someone please let me know the information on the scholarship which we can get for the education? I just wanted to know the complete information as I am not aware about the procedure.

Thank you!

15th July 2015, 08:46 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying scholarship?

It is not possible to provide you the details of scholarships for which you are eligible since the eligibility criteria depends on:-
- Your educational qualification and the course in which you are enrolled.
- Your financial background.
- Your caste category.
- The place where you belong to.

Unless you mention all these fields, it is not possible for us to provide the details of the scholarships for which you are eligible. Hence kindly comment below with the above details and we will provide you a detailed solution to your query.
15th July 2015, 09:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying scholarship?

To get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies, you must have to satisfy the below mentioned conditions :-

1. You must not be the child of any State/Central Government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should not exceed more than two lakh rupees.

By satisfying the above mentioned conditions, you can apply for scholarship by visiting your respective state epass official website. If all the details submitted by you are verified and found correct, you will be granted scholarship for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?