23rd April 2015, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for getting scholarship for studying abroad?

What is the eligibility criteria for getting scholarship for studying abroad? What would be the basic requirement they will look for? Can someone please guide me with the information soon as possible? Currently am completely blank on the information. Looking forward to get the information soon. Thank you!

23rd April 2015, 08:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for getting scholarship for studying abroad?

There is no need to worry since you have landed up with your query at the right platform. Scholarships are given by almost every foreign institutes on account of the following criteria :-

- Excellent performance in the fields of academics, usually the toppers are given scholarships.
- Exceptional achievement in the field of extra curricular.
- Outstanding performance in the entrance exams or certain sections of the entrance exams based on which they take admission like TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?