28th February 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria and qualification required for doing M.Tech from abroad? Can I get scholarship for the course?

I am an second year Engg. student in kerala,india.I want to do my M.Tech abroad.. What are the qualification of getting admission for M.Tech abroad?Can i get scholarship for studying that..?Which are the best universities..?

9th May 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria and qualification required for doing M.Tech from abroad? Can I get scholarship for the course?

i have commerce background, now studying BCA final year and ,want to go only in programming field please suggest me what should i do .
11th June 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria and qualification required for doing M.Tech from abroad? Can I get scholarship for the course?

I AM M.SC STUDENT CAN I DO M.TECH?
19th December 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

i am BCA FIRST YEAR student and want to take addmission in addmission M.Tech for higher studies, so my question is ,is it possible (qualificationwise and in accordance to the knowledge a BCA doing student have) to take addmission in M,Tech. .....plz describe me and tell me how it would be possible to do so......?
29th January 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

i have backlogs in m.sc can i do m.tech in chemical engineering
8th November 2014, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

I am doing electronics engineering at Orissa college , I want to do my m.tech in abroad but have less percentage in 12th so can am I eligible to study in abroad
8th November 2014, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

I am student of polytechnic 1st year after finishing what i do for bettet carrier and i dont wanttodo b.tech
8th March 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

I am a computer science (BE) student now in 3rd year want to know for exams for higher study in abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?