23rd April 2015, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

What would be the complete procedure to follow for getting the education scholarship?

What would be the complete procedure to follow for getting the education scholarship? Is there any test or in random they will pick candidates? What all requirement I need to ensure that I will satisfy? Can someone collect this information and give it to me soon?

Thanks!

23rd April 2015, 07:18 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What would be the complete procedure to follow for getting the education scholarship?

The main aim of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance for all eligible and deserving candidates to pursue their higher education. The scholarships are awarded on the basis of qualifying examination marks or by keeping a written examination. The following are the requirement :

* First check the eligibility criteria for the respective scholarship.

* If you meet the criteria go to the official website of the scholarship scheme and fill the application form.

* Along with the application, submit the required documents i.e.. academic marks sheet, bonafide, address proof, bank account details, college permission letter etc..,

* After submission of the application form, the respective authorities will scrutinize and shortlist the candidates to avail the scholarship. It is done purely on the basis of merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?