6th January 2016, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

What kind of verification does Bank do for an Education Loan?

Friends,
What are the verification bank will do as I have applied for an Education Loan for my MBA course? Please help me out about the verification?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the verification process of any bank for Education Loan? -- [New]
  2. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  4. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  5. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  6. Education loan for BAMS course?
  7. What kind of relaxation I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MBA being a ST student?
  8. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  9. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
  10. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  11. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  12. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  13. Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy?
  14. What kind of benefits I will get to apply for Bank Education Loan for studying B.Tech being a female candidate?
  15. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  16. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  17. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  18. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
16th January 2016, 01:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of verification does Bank do for an Education Loan?

Verification process depends on the loan amount. The higher the amount, the complexity of verification process increases. Following verification are done by the bank :-

- Authenticity of the documents submitted concerning college and fee structure.
- Authenticity of income tax and house tax proofs.
- A person from bank will come to your residence for checking the property as well as residential location.
- All signatured documents submitted for education loan.
- Discussion conducted internally by a certain group of bank employees to take the final decision for sanction of the loan or rejection of the loan request.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?