25th August 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

What kind of benefits I will get to apply for Bank Education Loan for studying B.Tech being a female candidate?

Hello,
My sister want to study B.Tech as she has secured 91% in her 12th and 2179 rank in JEE Main. I want to apply for Education Loan from Bank. I want to know that my sister get any benefit of being a female candidate for applying in Education Loan?

Related Questions:
31st August 2015, 11:41 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What kind of benefits I will get to apply for Bank Education Loan for studying B.Tech being a female candidate?

Educational Loan is given by banks who secured admission in regular full time degree course either in medical, engineering, management or any other professional course..

It's nice that your sister secure very nice percentage in 12th as well as in JEE Main rank..
And I appreciate her willingness to study for B.Tech as it is technical degree..

For this you want to take the educational loan which you can easily get.. But you want to know about the benefit you get being a female candidate..

**To be very clear there is only one benefit that the rate of interest of educational loan for female is 0.50% lower than male students..
1st September 2015, 01:23 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What kind of benefits I will get to apply for Bank Education Loan for studying B.Tech being a female candidate?

No there is no extra benefit that is provided in case of Bank Loans for female candidates.
The rules for the sanction of Bank Loan as well as the Interest rates are same for both the male and female candidates.
So you sister will get no additional benefits for being a female candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?