6th January 2016, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Time taken to sanction Bank Education Loan for MBA course?

Hello,
I have a desire to study MBA. I am preparing for various MBA entrance exams. Can you tell me what time it will take to sanction an education loan by bank? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  2. Does Bank charges full amount per year against interest rates of Education Loan?
  3. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  4. Education loan interest are required to be paid immediately after sanction?
  5. Does Bank charges Interest rates of sum rupees sanctioned in Education Loan during 1st year of MBA if the tuition fee is lesser than total amount?
  6. How much time I will get after completing MBA to repay Bank Education Loan if doesn't get job through campus placement?
  7. Does UGC approved certificate of college is required for education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
  9. Assets for security to apply and get Bank Education Loan?
  10. Will bank sanction loan for UPSC Exam coaching?
  11. Whether Bank will sanction education loan amount to my Account?
  12. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  13. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  15. How can I claim for Education Loan amount if want to get transfer from college to study B.Tech?
  16. Which Bank offer Education Loan to study Part Time MBA course?
  17. Why Centurion Bank of Punjab denied to sanction Education Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
16th January 2016, 02:12 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Time taken to sanction Bank Education Loan for MBA course?

There is no definite time taken by the banks to sanction education loan request. With the involvement of technology especially online transactions, the loan processing has become a fast process. However, the time taken depends on each bank. Usually if all the documents are in place as per bank's orders, an employee from bank will come for verification at your residence, post which loan will be sanctioned. This is usually done within one week so the loan gets sanctioned within one week.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?