7th January 2016, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the verification process of any bank for Education Loan?

Friends,

I have applied for education loan in a private bank. I want to know what is the verification process of any bank in case of education loan. Please give in the details.

Related Questions:
  1. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  3. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  4. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  5. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  6. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  7. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
  8. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  9. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  10. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  11. Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy?
  12. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  13. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  14. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  15. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  18. How can I apply for Education Loan if getting 40% scholarship to study in London School of Economics and Political Science?
9th January 2016, 10:36 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the verification process of any bank for Education Loan?

To avail an education loan one must submit documents which are as follows for verification purpose:

* College admission letter.

* Address and Id proof.

* Collateral security.

* Bank statement.

* College prospectus and fee details.

* Academic certificates.

The respective bank will verify all the submitted documents and if found any errors, the bank will reject the application form to avail educational loan. The verification process will take atmost 1 month.
9th January 2016, 11:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The bank will verify all the documents submitted by you and all the norms undertaken by you, coborrower and third party guarantor as applicable.
- First it will check the documents submitted pertaining to your academics like the recognition status of the institute, the fee structure, etc.
- It will verify other documents like income tax proofs, etc.
- A person from bank will also come to your residence for checking and verification.
- After this, you/coborrower/third party guarantor need to sign in the detailed education loan documents.
26th November 2019, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

When we applied to educational loan, Will they verify our engineering documents?
26th February 2022, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Verify mean is it check on college website?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?