26th September 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the least score in WBCHSE board exam to be eligible for the Inspire scholarship?

What is the least score in WBCHSE board exam to be eligible for the Inspire scholarship? Can someone please provide me the answer on the same? I just wanted to concentrate well on the exam and make sure that I would get the least marks as possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for inspire scholarship after completion of 12th CBSE board with 94.8%?
  2. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured 89.80% in 12th?
  3. Scholarship available for a candidate who has secured 88% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  4. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  5. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 92.4% in 12th CBSE and studying in B.Sc?
  6. What is the eligibility for inspire scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for the inspire scholarship after joining B.Tech first year computer science course?
  8. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a B.Tech 1st year student?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 98.1% in Intermediate being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  10. Am I eligible for INSPIRE Scholarship having 2 years gap after 12th?
  11. Am i eligible for inspire scholarship after scoring 90.3% in 2nd PU
  12. When will I receive my Inspire Scholarship(SHE)?
  13. Cutoff marks required in 12th UP Board exam to apply for Inspire Scholarship?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 81% in H.S. exam?
  15. Is it possible to reappear in 12th WBCHSE Board exam if unsatisfied with marks obtained?
  16. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Inspire Scholarship for certified candidate?
  17. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  18. Can I get full scholarship to study MBBS in AIIMS if secured 91% in WBCHSE Board exam?
26th September 2015, 10:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the least score in WBCHSE board exam to be eligible for the Inspire scholarship?

The least score cannot be stated since it depends on results of all the students of that particular year. This is because you need to be among the top 1% students of your board to be eligible for this scholarship. The detailed eligibility criteria of the Inspire scholarship have been enclosed in the document below. Kindly refer to the attachment below and get the details.
Attached Files
File Type: docx INSPIRE Scholarship.docx(12.2 KB, 13 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?